Take an exciting step in becoming a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guru!
Whether you’re experienced or new to sustainability reporting, completing the two-day GRI Standards Certified Training Course will help you create a top-quality report that meets GRI requirements and stakeholder expectations.
Sept 19-20, 2019.
The Works Design.
10 Britain Street. Toronto, ON. M5A 1R6
October 21-22, 2019.
777 Dunsmuir St. Vancouver, BC. V7Y 1K3
WHY BECOME GRI CERTIFIED?
Preparing a sustainability report can be overwhelming. The GRI Certified Training Program will help you develop your sustainability reporting know-how, so you can run a smooth and effective reporting process and produce a best practice report using the GRI standards. After course completion, you’ll get a GRI Certificate and a toolkit for success. You’ll also be entitled to a 20% discount on writing the GRI exam.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Interpret and apply the GRI standards and reporting principles
- Identify and engage with stakeholders to enhance the relevance of your report
- Assess your organization’s significant impacts along the value chain and among stakeholders
- Identify, prioritize and report on material topics and their boundaries
- Link the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and GRI, with tools available for the best possible integration
- Streamline reporting processes throughout your organization
In addition, participants will learn about the latest trends in sustainability reporting and other common standards/frameworks, such as SASB, CDP and MSCI, and how they relate to GRI.
- 16 hours (2 days)
- Presentations, case studies, group activities and best practice examples
- Guest speakers who will share their first-hand experiences in sustainability reporting
- Ample time for questions
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Sustainability/CSR practitioners
- Those responsible for corporate communications, marketing, investor relations, HR and community relations
- Students and educators
- Early Bird (two weeks before the start date of the course): $1,250
- Regular fee: $1500
- Student and NGO Rate: $800. Please note proof of status will be requested. For reduced rate, register here
“It was an excellent course! It delivered great information that was very helpful in preparing to compile a GRI Report.” (Calgary participant)
“The facilitator was very engaging, with deep knowledge of the subject-matter.” (Vancouver participant)
“Good balance of content, discussion and exercises. I highly recommend this training to others.” (Toronto participant)