Take an exciting step in becoming a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guru!
Whether you’re experienced or new to sustainability reporting, completing the two-day GRI Standards Certified Training Course will help you create a top-quality report that meets GRI requirements and stakeholder expectations.
The course is now offered in an online format, consisting of 3 days. The meeting is schedule for 5 hours every day and there will be time allocated for breaks and meals. The course is offered at 9 am PST, which will allow other regions of Canada to participate in the following schedules:
Pacific: 09h00 – 14h00 Vancouver
Mountain: 10h00 – 15h00 Calgary, Saskatoon
Central: 11h00 – 16h00 Winnipeg
Eastern: 12h00 – 17h00 Toronto, Montreal
Atlantic: 13h00 – 18h00 Halifax
NL: 13h30 – 18h30 St-John’s
ONLINE FORMAT: June 23-25,2020
WHY BECOME GRI CERTIFIED?
Preparing a sustainability report can be overwhelming. The GRI Certified Training Program will help you develop your sustainability reporting know-how, so you can run a smooth and effective reporting process and produce a best practice report using the GRI standards. After course completion, you’ll get a GRI Certificate and a toolkit for success. You’ll also be entitled to a 20% discount on writing the GRI exam.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Interpret and apply the GRI standards and reporting principles
- Identify and engage with stakeholders to enhance the relevance of your report
- Assess your organization’s significant impacts along the value chain and among stakeholders
- Identify, prioritize and report on material topics and their boundaries
- Link the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and GRI, with tools available for the best possible integration
Streamline reporting processes throughout your organization
In addition, participants will learn about the latest trends in sustainability reporting and other common standards/frameworks, such as SASB, CDP and MSCI, and how they relate to GRI.
- Online. A zoom link will be shared with participants
- 3 days. 5 hours each day. Download the agenda
- Presentations, case studies, group activities and best practice examples
- Guest speakers who will share their first-hand experiences in sustainability reporting
- Ample time for questions
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Sustainability/CSR practitioners
- Those responsible for corporate communications, marketing, investor relations, HR and community relations
- Students and educators
- Early Bird (two weeks before the start date of the course): $1,250
- Regular fee: $1500
- Student and NGO Rate: $800. Please note proof of status will be requested. For reduced rate, register here