Take an exciting step in becoming a Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guru!
Whether you’re experienced or new to sustainability reporting, completing the two-day GRI Standards Training Course will help you create a top-quality report that meets GRI requirements and stakeholder expectations.
The course is now offered in an online format, consisting of 3 days. The meeting is schedule for 3.5 hours every day and there will be time allocated for breaks. The course is offered at 9.30 am PST, which will allow other regions of Canada to participate in the following schedules:
Pacific: 09h30 – 13h00 Vancouver
Mountain: 10h30 – 14h00 Calgary, Saskatoon
Central: 11h30 – 15h00 Winnipeg
Eastern: 12h30 – 16h00 Toronto, Montreal
Atlantic: 13h30 – 17h00 Halifax
NL: 14h00 – 18h00 St-John’s
Online Session: SEPT 12-13-14, 2022
Online Session: NOV 21-22-23, 2022
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
Preparing a sustainability report can be overwhelming.The GRI Standards Training Program will help you develop your sustainability reporting know-how, so you can run a smooth and effective reporting process and produce a best practice report using the GRI standards. This course will cover the Universal Standards Update that was launched in October 2021.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Interpret and apply the GRI standards and reporting principles
- Identify and engage with stakeholders to enhance the relevance of your report
- Assess your organization’s significant impacts along the value chain and among stakeholders
- Identify, prioritize and report on material topics and their boundaries
- Learn about how GRI Standards are related to other common standards/frameworks, such as SASB, CDP, TCFD, MSCI and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Streamline reporting processes throughout your organization
- Online. A zoom link will be shared with participants two days before the course
- 3 days. 3.5 hours each day
- Presentations, case studies, group activities and best practice examples
- Guest speakers who will share their first-hand experiences in sustainability reporting
- Ample time for questions
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Sustainability/CSR practitioners
- Those responsible for corporate communications, marketing, investor relations, HR and community relations
- Students and educators
- Early Bird (two weeks before the start date of the course): $1,250
- Regular fee: $1500
- Student and NGO Rate: $800. Please note proof of status will be requested. For reduced rate, register here